Pokémon GO is continuing its 5th anniversary content with upcoming Halloween events, including a crossover with Pokémon the Movie: Secrets of the Jungle.
Halloween season is fast approaching Pokémon GO and include new and old events that players can participate in. October will be a busy month in Pokémon GO, with several overlapping events. Players will be able to participate in Raid Battles, purchase PokéCoin bundles, and catch Pokémon in Halloween costumes. There will also be a crossover event for Pokémon the Movie: Secrets of the Jungle, set to come out worldwide. Because of this, Pokémon GO fans will want to tune in daily to keep up with the different gameplay options.
Despite recent reviews on Pokémon GO‘s gameplay, Niantic has continued to post events that players can participate in. Pokémon GO faced backlash through late summer and early September for changes to Pokéstop distances, as well as frustrations with the August Community Day event. The distance required to spin Pokéstops, which had been increased in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, has been canceled, but Niantic has listened to community feedback and rolled back the previous change, meaning players look forward to more walks in cooler fall weather. able to make the most of Pokémon GO on Halloween.
For those who have followed “The Season Of Mischief” Pokémon GO Event through September, the event featuring the Mythical Pokémon Hoopa will continue through October and November. Currently, there has been no announcement on what players can expect for the next part of the event, but with the end of “Fashion Week” on September 28th, there will be probably more news on Hoopa’s adventures soon. However, for those who haven’t completed their timed search and purchased the limited-time items from the Pokémon GO store, they may want to complete both before the deadline of Wednesday, September 29.
Pokémon GO Revolutionary Meetings and Packs for October
October will include Pokémon GO Look for groundbreaking encounters for the Ghost-type Pokémon Yamask. These Revolutionary Encounters will be available from Friday October 1, 2021 through Monday November 1, 2021. This is a good opportunity for those who may want to obtain Yamask’s powerful ghost-type evolution, Cofagrigus. Players will also be able to purchase special bundles of PokéCoin every Monday in October for a single PokéCoin in the Pokémon GO shop. The packs will contain a Remote Raid Pass, along with a handful of other items that weren’t announced.
Pokémon GO Featured Pokémon Raids for October
According to Pokémon Go Live, many Pokémon will appear in five-star raids throughout October. This will include legendary and mythical Pokémon like Genesect, Darkrai, and Giratina as well as mega evolutions for Absol and Gengar. Each Wednesday will also include a raid hour featuring specific Mythical Pokémon from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time. Below are the times, dates and forms that will appear in Pokémon Go Raids.
- Darkrai – Will experience Sludge Bomb, appearing in Five Star Raids from Friday, October 22, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time to Friday, November 5, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time. This will include a chance for brilliant encounters. The Darkrai Raid Time will be on Wednesday, October 27, 2021.
- Altered form Giratina – Will appear in Five Star Raids from Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time to Friday, October 22, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time. This will include a chance for brilliant encounters. Giratina’s raid times in modified form will be Wednesday October 13, 2021 and Wednesday October 20, 2021.
- Mythical Pokémon Genesect – Holding Douse Drive, will appear in five-star raids from Friday, October 1, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time to Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time. Genesect will not be available as Shiny. The Genesect Raid Time will be on Wednesday October 6, 2021.
- Mega Gengar – Will be available via Mega Raids from Friday, October 1, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time until Friday, October 22, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time. It will not be presented in an hour of raid.
- Mega Absol – Will be available via Mega Raids from Friday, October 22, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time to Friday, November 5, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time. It will not be presented in an hour of raid.
October will also include Pokémon GO Spotlight Hours and an October Pokémon GO Community day. The Spotlight Hours will run every Tuesday of the month from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time and will feature four spooky Pokémon to go along with the Halloween theme, along with a special bonus.
- Floating – Will be available on Tuesday, October 5, 2021. Players can earn 2x XP for evolving Pokémon during this hour.
- Gastly – Will be available on Tuesday, October 12, 2021. Players can earn 2x Stardust for catching Pokémon during this hour.
- Gothita – Will be available on Tuesday October 19, 2021. Players can earn 2x more XP for catching Pokémon during that hour.
- Murkrow – Will be available on Tuesday, October 26, 2021. Players can earn 2x XP for evolving Pokémon during this hour.
According to Pokémon Go Live, Pokémon GO The October Community Day event will take place on Saturday, October 9, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. local time to 5:00 p.m. local time and will feature the Pokémon Duskull. He will appear in the wild more often as players explore, and the evolution of a Duskull during the event or up to two hours after the event ends will result in a Dusknoir with the Shadow Ball d charged attack. Players can also purchase a Special Research Story specific to the Community Day event for $ 1, but the Special Research will not include a medal for completion.
Pokémon GO to celebrate the Secrets of the Jungle movie release
Pokémon GO will also celebrate the global release of Pokémon The Movie: Secrets of the Jungle for Netflix on October 8 with a special linking event. The Mythical Pokémon Zarude will come Pokémon GO and be available to catch via a special search that will only be offered on the day of the event. Team Rocket members Jessie and James will also appear in Pokémon GO to celebrate the release of the film. Additionally, Niantic will be celebrating its anniversary with a special event on October 6 and offering a free box as a celebration for those who want it. Pokémon GO will end October with the returning Halloween event October 15-31, with costumed Pokémon appearing in the wild to be caught, offering a new bundle of spooky companions to end the month alongside.
Next: Pokémon GO Changes: What Niantic Is Doing To Address Player Concerns
Source: Pokémon Go Live, Pokémon Go Live
Metroid Prime 1 Remaster rumor contradicts trilogy claims
About the Author